Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Actually Did It.

Here it is August of 2011 and I finally created a blog to post all of my interviews, features and other things I write. Being the procrastinator that I am, it's amazing that I'm able to work in a business that requires such strict deadlines. When left to my own devices, I've been known to take my time so who knows how often I will post here.

My goal is to post interviews with notable artists on a consistent basis to provide insight into who they are. Hopefully, there is information in there that you wouldn't normally get.

Ideally, this adventure will lead me to a job with Rolling Stone, Spin, Q, Wax Poetics, Urb.com or something of that caliber. Wish me luck! It's been a long road.

I'd really appreciate any feed back you (whoever you are) have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment